- What is the Friends and Family Bundle?
The Friends and Family Bundle (F&F) gives Prepaid customers loads of international minutes to call home and talk to their loved ones in weekly and monthly bundles for a set subscription fee.
2.How do I subscribe?
Dial *135*90#and follow the instructions.
• Once the subscription is active, the first five calls to international numbers of the chosen service provider in your home country become the default F&F numbers.
To check or change these five numbers, or to cancel your subscription, simply dial *135*90# again.
3. Is there a call setup fee for this offer?
No, you only have to pay the subscription fee.
4. Is this offer auto-renewable?
Yes it is. Your subscription will auto-renew unless you deactivate it. We’ll simply charge your More Time wallet, so make sure it’s topped up.
5. What if I don’t have enough balance for the offer to auto-renew?
You get 10 days grace to recharge and keep your Friends and Family Bundle active. Once the required balance is available, the offer will auto-renew automatically, but until this renewal is complete, you won’t get any F&F minutes to use. If the 10 days expire, you’ll have to resubscribe to the offer.
- How do I check my balance?
Simply dial *135*90# and choose option 2. We’ll send you an SMS with your balance.
7.How many times can I change my selected numbers?
Only once during the validity of your bundle.
8.What will happen to my minutes if I deactivate the bundle?
Your minutes will continue to be valid until the end of your bundle duration.
9. What will happen to my minutes if I switch between different Friends and Family bundles?
The remaining minutes of your old pack will still be valid for the duration of the bundle period. Your new pack will have a separate validity period.
10. What will happen to my minutes if I deactivate my current bundle and activate another one for a different country?
If you subscribe to a bundle for another country, your previous bundle minutes will be lost. Don’t worry though, we’ll remind you about this should you decide to change bundles.
11. What are the charges after I run out of my initial benefits?
International Voice Charges: AED 2.52 / min (pay per second) (Inclusive of 5% VAT). Click here to check list of countries.